Oven Baked Pork Tenderloin With Crispy Brussels Sprouts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"A simple BBQ rub seasons tender, juicy and flavorful Oven Baked Pork Tenderloin that cooks in the same cast iron skillet as the crispy, seasoned Brussels sprouts. It's a quick and easy one pan dinner that's ready from start to finish in less than 30 minutes! The sweet and smoky dry rub in the hot cast iron skillet creates a perfectly-cooked pork tenderloin that's crispy on the outside, but tender and juicy on the inside. The charred, seasoned sprouts are just an added bonus!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time19 min
Cooking MethodOven, Skillet
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you've ever had a king ranch chicken casserole before, you'll have an idea of what this soup is all about. It's basically just a… Continue reading: "King Ranch Chicken Soupvideocam"
- Peach-Ginger Glazed Ham
- Amish Ham Balls
- Southern Favorite Pulled Pork Sandwich
- Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chops
- Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin with Balsamic Sauce
- Pan-Seared Butterfly Pork Chops
- Crispy Oven Baked Pork Chops
- Easy Honey Lime Grilled Pork Chops
- Chinese Five Spice Pork Ribs
- Old Fashioned Ham Salad
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sour Cream And Chive Potatoes
- Southern Coconut Cake
- Lemon Pudding Cake
- Air Fryer Mini Egg Fudge
- Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Chicken Breast
- Jammy Bun
- Air Fryer Pop Tarts
- Best Homemade Mac And Cheese
- Beer Soft Pretzels Stuffed With Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Old Fashioned Bread Pudding
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes