The Ultimate Kitchen Guide: How-Tos, Cooking Tips & Essential Kitchen Knowledge
Homemade Pizza Dough For Beginners
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This homemade pizza dough for beginners has just a few ingredients. No special flour is needed. I have made this with bread flour and all-purpose flour. While you can use a mixer or food processor to pull the dough together, I just use a bowl and spoon. If you have 40 minutes, you can make your own pizza dough that will bake up into a perfect crust for your next homemade pizza night in. Pizza Crust Made with Yeast I love the smell of yeast baked goods. Especially when they are rising. "
NotesThis recipe makes enough for 2, 12-inch pizzas.
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking Vessel SizePizza pan or sheet pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
One-Pan Double Chocolate Cake will be your new, favorite, easy cake recipe! This is one of those chocolate cake recipes that everyone… Continue reading: "One-Pan Double Chocolate Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Blueberry Streusel Muffins
- Creamy Chicken And Asparagus
- Air Fryer French Fries
- Air Fryer Pork Chops
- Air Fryer Chicken Thighs
- Air Fryer Hard Boiled Eggs
- Banana Bread
- Carrot Cake Pancakes
- 20 Minute Creamy Kale Pasta
- Chewy Chocolate Chunk Cookie Bars
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes