Strawberry Rhubarb Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Nothing says yummy more than a fresh strawberry rhubarb pie cooling on the windowsill of grandmas house! With a rich and golden brown flakey crust gleaming in the sunshine, it's sure to take you back to an easier time. It's not too difficult to make and just bursts with flavor. Whether you make your own crust from scratch, or you use a store-bought frozen one, this pie is a delicious treat your whole family will love! I'm betting this will be on your list of regular dessert recipes. "
Preparation Time20 min
Chilling Time30 min
Cooking Time40 min
- 1 1/2 C sugar
- 1/4 C flour
- 1 C strawberries fresh, diced
- 2 C rhubarb fresh, diced
- 2 T butter
- 1 pie crust
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
We love this Throw Together Potluck Salad so much, we make it whenever possible! What's not to love about a meaty, cheesy salad tossed… Continue reading: "Throw Together Potluck Saladvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Glazed Eggnog Bread
- Butter Tart Waffles
- Easy Air Fryer Pop Tarts
- Easy Christmas Sprinkle Cookies
- Soft Cut-out Sugar Cookies
- How To Make Buttercream
- The Ultimate Skinny Pumpkin Pie
- Angel Biscuits
- Peanut Butter Fudge
- Mini Sweet Potato Pie
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes