We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This fun and easy Frito Pie combines taco seasoned ground beef, beans and salsa style tomatoes all topped with cheddar, Monterey Jack and crispy crunchy Fritos. For even more deliciousness add your favorite toppings like tomatoes, black olives, green onion, avocado or sour cream. If your family is anything like mine than this time of year is very busy and you can’t keep up with the demands of the day and the holidays. What you need is some family friendly recipes that are quick to make, easy on the pocketbook and yet delicious and wholesome for your loved ones. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Great Gran's Greatest Goulash is going to make your winter blues disappear in no time. This recipe is hearty and full of flavor and… Continue reading: "Great Gran's Greatest Goulashvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Pumpkin Bars
- Stuffed Pepper Soup
- Instant Pot Beef Tongue
- Caramel Ginger Slice
- Instant Pot Shrimp And Sausage Gumbo Recipe
- Easy Dessert Popcorn
- Sautéed Potatoes With Spanish Mojo Picon
- Mozzarella Eyeballs
- Ghost Cookies
- Bat Oreo Truffles
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes