We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Have you ever had Strawberry Pie? If not, it’s truly a treat and you’re missing out! This classic pie recipe uses jello, which was my grandma’s favorite way to make it. It makes the strawberry pie filling super easy to slice and oh so delicious. Aside from the crust, this is a no bake pie that’s great for potlucks and gatherings. I was surprised to hear that this recipe is considered an old fashioned pie these days. It’s funny, because when I was a kid this wasn’t old fashioned yet! "
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time3 hr
Cooking Time15 min
Cooking MethodNo Bake
- 1 frozen or refrigerator pie crust
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup water
- 3 ounces box strawberry jello
- 4 cups fresh strawberries
- 1 can whipped cream
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Easy 7-Layer Potato Salad is the perfect solution to your potluck woes. Want to bring one of the most beloved potluck recipes to the… Continue reading: "Easy 7-Layer Potato Saladvideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes