So Very Easy Chocolate Pecan Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"A chocolate lovers dream with dark chocolate, homemade pie crust, and homemade whipped cream."
Cooking Time50 min
Melt butter in a small pan.
Turn off heat.
Add in chopped chocolate and mix until melted (or use double boiler).
In a seperate bowl, mix corn syrup, sugar, vanilla, and eggs.
Once chocolate has cooled slightly, add to bowl and stir.
Mix in pecans.
Pour into prepared crust in greased 9” pie plate.
Bake for 50-60 minutes at 350 (pie will look set instead of liquidy and jiggly in the middle).
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes