Pasta Primavera with Scallops
- 300 grams bay scallops, fresh or frozen
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 large leek, sliced diagonally
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1/2 cup snow peas, trimmed
- 1/2 cup carrot, julienned
- 1 medium red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup white wine, or sherry
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- salt, to taste
- 6 cups cooked pasta
Heat oil in a wok or large skillet. Add garlic and cook until fragrant. Add carrot, broccoli and peppers and cook for 1 minute. (If scallops are frozen then add to wok with carrots and peppers.) Add scallops, snow peas, leek and mushrooms and cook for 2 minutes. Add wine or sherry and continue cooking until scallops are done. Season to taste with salt. Pour over hot pasta and sprinkle on cheese. Serve immediately.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.