Spinach & Feta Chicken Sausage with Fettuccini
There is nothing more enjoyable than a homemade pasta recipe. Spinach & Feta Chicken Sausage with Fettuccine is packed to the noodle with, sun-dried tomatoes, spinach, garlic and Parmesan cheese. Get those forks twisting and enjoy!
Preparation Time20 min
- 12 ounces package of Al Fresco spinach and feta chicken sausage
- 1 large garlic clove, finely minced
- 5 ounces dry fettuccini
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1/2 cup sundried tomatoes, julienned
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- pan spray
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup prepared alfredo sauce
- 1 1/2 cup low sodium and salt chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 9 ounces fresh baby spinach
- Cut sausage on the bias 1/4" thick. Cook fettuccini according to package directions. Cool and reserve.
- Spray a 12 inch saute pan with pan spray and heat over high heat.
- Add the olive oil, saute garlic and onion for 2 minutes.
- Add the sliced sausage pieces and saute for 3-4 minutes.
- Fold in the fettuccini, rosemary, sundried tomatoes and cheeses. Add the alfredo sauce and chicken broth.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes or until well heated. Season with salt and pepper, stir well.
- Toss in the baby spinach, mix until all ingredients are incorporated together. Remove from heat and serve immediately.