Oven Baked Million Dollar Penne Pasta Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Try this oven baked million dollar penne pasta recipe for your next dinner. With layers of sauce, pasta, ground beef and gooey mozzarella cheese, you’ll see why they call it million dollar pasta. Ingredients 1 (16 oz.) box penne pasta 1 pound ground beef 1 (16 oz.) jar Bertolli Tomato & Basil pasta sauce 1/2 cup butter 1 (8 oz.) container cottage cheese 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese 1/4 cup sour cream 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese Nutrition Information: YIELD: 8 servings SERVING SIZE: 1 Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 562TOTAL FAT: 36gCHOLESTEROL: 120mgSODIUM: 856mgCARBOHYDRATES: 23gFIBER: 3gSUGAR: 5gPROTEIN: 33g "
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time1 hr 5 min
Cooking MethodCasserole, Oven
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Cobbler
- Asian Takeout Garlic Egg Fried Rice
- Fruit Popsicles
- Chocolate Chip Cookies Without Brown Sugar
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Sandwich
- Chicken Crescent Rollups
- Easy Fast Rotisserie Chicken Tacos
- No Cook Ramen Pasta Salad
- Taco Stuffed Shells
- Stuffed Pepper Soup
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes