Italian Sausage Pasta
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"An easy family-friendly dinner that's full of flavor! This Italian Sausage Pasta includes a rich homemade sauce with sausage, tomatoes, peppers and onions, as well as plenty of fresh herbs and Parmesan cheese. Toss the sauce with tender pasta and you've got a simple, hearty and delicious meal in less than 1 hour. Don't forget the garlic bread! From soups to casseroles, Italian sausage pasta recipes are always a hit! The two ingredients are just a match made in heaven, so it's no surprise that this classic combination always wins rave reviews -- even from picky little eaters. The Italian Sausage pasta sauce coats your favorite pasta shapes and gets topped with Parmesan cheese and fresh herbs. With a side salad and a loaf of crusty bread, this is an easy dinner that you can prep in advance or whip up on a busy evening. It's a perfectly cozy way to satisfying hungry appetites! "
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time45 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you've ever had a king ranch chicken casserole before, you'll have an idea of what this soup is all about. It's basically just a… Continue reading: "King Ranch Chicken Soupvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken Yaki Udon
- Green Mutton Chops Recipe
- Southindian Mor Kuzhambu
- Perfect Caramel Popcorn
- Mustard Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Vegan Tzatziki Dip
- Reuben Sandwich
- Fudgy Nutella Brownies With Salted Caramel Sauce
- Healthy Blueberry Muffin Recipe With Greek Yogurt
- Easy Eggless Crepes
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes