Bisquick Belgian Waffles
Start your morning off right with Bisquick Belgian Waffles! With this Bisquick waffle recipe, you're just four simple ingredients away from a delicious home-cooked breakfast. This easy Belgian waffle recipe is a keeper.
For no-cholesterol Belgian waffles:
Substitute 1 1/4 cups skim milk for the 1 1/3 cups milk and 2 egg whites or 1/4 cup cholesterol-free egg product for the egg.
- 2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1 1/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- Heat Belgian waffle iron; grease if necessary.
- Beat all ingredients with wire whisk or hand beater until smooth.
- Pour batter by scant 1 cupfuls onto center of hot waffle iron. Bake 3 to 5 minutes or until steaming stops and waffle is golden brown. Carefully remove waffle.
For regular waffle iron:
- Heat regular waffle iron; grease if necessary.
- Pour batter onto center of hot waffle iron. Bake until steaming stops and waffle is golden brown. Carefully remove waffle. (Makes 12 4-inch squares / 3 9-inch waffles.)
Freezing and reheating directions:
- Stack cooled waffles between waxed paper. Wrap in aluminum foil and freeze.
- To reheat in oven, unwrap waffles; remove waxed paper. Heat on ungreased cookie sheet at 400 degrees F for 8 to 10 minutes or until hot.
- To reheat in microwave, unwrap frozen waffles; remove waxed paper. Place on microwavable plate. Microwave uncovered on high. (1 section: 35 to 45 seconds; 2 sections: 1 to 1 1/2 minutes; 4 sections: 1 1/2 to 2 minutes.)
Read NextOld-Fashioned Hootenanny Cake