We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Is there any food quite as delicious as white Cheddar macaroni and cheese? This feel-good Panera Mac and Cheese Copycat is a lot cheaper than the famous mac and cheese at Panera Bread, and it only takes twenty minutes to make. This creamy macaroni and cheese side dish is piled high with melty, gooey cheese. Thanks to a quick and easy roux, this macaroni and cheese will be more flavorful than any mac you'd get out of a box. It's a good thing you can have this Panera Mac and Cheese Copycat at home!
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time20 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Grandma's Magic Cake is unbelievably easy to make and delicious. This is the perfect type of cake to serve anytime during the day.… Continue reading: "Grandma's Magic Cake Recipevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strong Immune System Fig Smoothie
- Sweet Braided Easter Bread (sweet Keto Mozzarella Bread)
- Gluten Free Healthy Muffins Easy Recipe
- The Best One Pot Easy Lentil Soup (with Bacon)
- Easy Kale Salad W/ Citrus Dressing
- Amaretto Sour
- Strawberry Shortcake
- Cherry Cha Cha
- Cheese Bread Dumplings
- Egg Milk Gravy
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes