We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Cafe Rio is a famous restaurant chain based in Salt Lake City with branches in almost every major city in America. It's well known for its delicious, fresh Mexican food, and this Cafe Rio Copycat Sweet Pork Quesadilla turns one of its most famous recipes into something you can enjoy from the comfort of your home. This pork quesadilla utilizes root beer and a special Mexican sauce to create the perfect savory-sweet glaze. This Cafe Rio Copycat Sweet Pork Quesadilla is so easy to make--you should give it a shot!
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time2 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you're looking for a soup recipe you can make anytime you've got soup on the mind, this is the one! Tried and True Italian Pasta… Continue reading: "Tried and True Italian Pasta Soupvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cheese Bread Dumplings
- Egg Milk Gravy
- Mini Idli Sambar | Hotel Style Idli Sambar Tiffin | Ghee Idli Sambar
- Hi Hat Cupcakes
- Doritos Taco Salad
- Southern Pimento Cheese
- Pasta E Fagioli
- Throw A Tapas Party For 4 People For Just $15
- Three Cheese Stuffed Manicotti
- Easy Cherry Dump Cake
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes