Zupas Copycat Hummus BLT
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Cafe Zupas is a famous sandwich and soup restaurant known for its fresh, flavorful, healthy food. However, it can tend to get a bit pricey for an everyday lunch. Luckily, this Zupas Copycat Hummus BLT recipe is sure to scratch your Zupas itch! With a foundation of buttery, toasted ciabatta bread and a roasted red pepper spread, this sandwich is the perfect light lunch to eat on the go. The recipe suggests all kinds of flavorful toppings straight from the salad bar, like sprouts, avocado slices, and artichoke hearts. This Hummus BLT is the perfect meal for someone who loves to eat healthy and save a little money.
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time20 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Lazy Sunday Cinnamon Roll Cake is the perfect meal to roll right out of bed for. This is basically (you guessed it) a cinnamon… Continue reading: "Lazy Sunday Cinnamon Roll Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Braised Red Cabbage
- Hot Blueberry Cobbler
- Balsamic Cucumber Tomato Salad
- No-bake Strawberry Icebox Cake
- Authentic Pico De Gallo
- The Best Oatmeal Raspberry Bars
- Easy Protein Zucchini Bread
- Baked Potatoes On The Grill
- Grilled Eggplant, Prosciutto & Mozzarella Roll Ups
- Easy Bruschetta
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes