Vanilla Ginger Cafe Latte
This image courtesy of naturalbliss.coffee-mate.com
Spice up your homemade latte recipe with this fantastic recipe from the folks at Coffee-mate. Vanilla Ginger Cafe Latte is a great holiday drink that will keep you warm and cozy through the season. Add whipped cream if you are feeling extra sweet.
- 1 teaspoon candied ginger, finely chopped or ginger syrup
- 2 ounces espresso
- 1 tablespoon Coffee-mate Natural Bliss Low-fat Vanilla
- 1/2 cup steamed low-fat milk
- Place ginger in large mug or tall heatproof glass.
- Brew espresso over ginger; stir well.
- Stir in Coffee-mate; top with steamed milk.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.