Pumpkin Coffee Cake Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These Pumpkin Coffee Cake Muffins are light, fluffy, and filled with pumpkin and spices. They're made with whole wheat flour and coconut oil. The crumble topping is a delicious finishing touch!"
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time17 min
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mud Pie Lasagna Baker Set
- Mud Pie
- Muffin Tin Recipes: 28 Easy Recipes In a Muffin Tin
- Dollar Store Food: 14 Frugal Recipes for You
- 5-Ingredient Pasta Pomodoro Sauce
- Fried Pasta
- Paleo and AIP Chicken Salad Recipe
- Blueberry Mint Smoothie Recipe
- Healthy and Easy Summer Corn Salad
- Cheese Taco Shells
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes