Pumpkin Coffee Cake Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These Pumpkin Coffee Cake Muffins are light, fluffy, and filled with pumpkin and spices. They're made with whole wheat flour and coconut oil. The crumble topping is a delicious finishing touch!"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Amish Breakfast Puffs
Bacon Cheddar Breakfast Muffins
Blueberry Gluten Free Muffins
6 Week Bran Muffins
Pumpkin Streusel Muffins with Maple Glaze
Serrano Chili and Cilantro Corn Bread Muffins
Orange Marmalade Muffins
Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Muffins
Cinnamon Pumpkin Doughnut Muffins
Glazed Doughnut Muffins
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Pizza Dough
- The Best (& Easiest) Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Dump-and-Bake Lemon Chicken
- Lemon-Cream Cheese Crescent Ring
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Crumble Bars
- Slow Cooker Barbecue Ribs
- Amish Cinnamon Bread
- Lemon Meltaway Cookies
- No Bake Wafer Cake
- Roasted Brussel Sprouts
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes