Pumpkin Coffee Cake Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These Pumpkin Coffee Cake Muffins are light, fluffy, and filled with pumpkin and spices. They're made with whole wheat flour and coconut oil. The crumble topping is a delicious finishing touch!"
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time17 min
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Toasted Ravioli
- Baked Shrimp Scampi
- Sous Vide Duck Breast with Braised Leeks & Mashed Potatoes
- Old Virginia Plantation Spoon Bread
- 30+ Retro Diner Food Recipes
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Muffin Tin Cinnamon Bites
- Precious Moments
- Cheesy Meatball Casserole
- Tex Mex Sloppy Joes
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes