Stir Fried Beef Tortilla Cups
These Stir-Fried Beef Tortilla Cups are both tasty and fun. It makes you wonder why there aren't a lot more recipes like this out there. Stir-fried beef is easy, quick, and delicious, and you can say the same thing about tortillas cups. Together, they make for a delightful weeknight meal. The flavors are complex enough for adults to enjoy, but the experience and taste of the food are great fun for kids too. This recipe makes for delightfully simple and wholesome comfort food meal all year round.
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time10 min
Total Timeunder 1 hour
- 4 Flour tortilla, warmed
- 1 pound Boneless beef sirloin steak or beef top round steak, 3/4-inch thick, cut into very thin strips
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic powder or 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup Pace® Picante Sauce
- 1/4 cup Prepared Italian salad dressing
- 4 Green onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup Cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 4 cups Mixed salad greens torn into bite-sized pieces
Heat the oven to 400°F. Place 4 (4-ounce) custard cups upside-down in a shallow baking pan. Drape 1 tortilla over each cup. Spray each with vegetable cooking spray.
Bake for 10 minutes or until the edges of the tortillas are golden. Let cool.
Season the beef with the garlic powder.
Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the beef and cook until it's well browned, stirring often. Pour off any fat.
Stir the picante sauce, dressing, onions and tomatoes in the skillet and heat to a boil. Return the beef to the skillet and cook until the beef is cooked through.
Arrange 1 cup greens in each tortilla cup. Spoon the beef mixture over the greens.
Oven Baked Beef Tacos are an easy weeknight meal you can make ahead with ground beef, cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, and sour cream:Oven Baked Beef Tacos