Healthy Blue Corn Fish Tacos
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"We love the great taste of corn tortillas. And the blue corn version, makes for a highlight on the color stakes. If you are looking for a healthy, summer-time lunch then this ticks all the boxes.Here is a healthy and easy to make dish that will impress your family and friends with its color and taste. Pair with a beer for a match made in heaven. Add some sunshine and you will be a very happy camper."
Preparation Time25 min
Cooking Time10 min
- 1 corn,cooked, kernels removed
- 1 avocado,cut into small dice
- 3 limes,juice only
- 1 onion, salad (red) finely diced
- 1 cup beans, black, raw cooked
- 1 cilantro,(coriander) finely chopped
- 2 cups tomatillo chipotle salsa
- 16 tortillos, blue corn
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 fish portions, firm white boneless fish fillets
Cook the ear of corn in boiling water for about 15 minutes. Remove the corn and allow to cool. Remove the kernels with a knife.
While the corn is cooking, prepare the avocado. Squeeze the juice of one of the limes over the avocado . Prepare the salad onion, black beans, cilantro, quarter the remaining limes and stage the salsa and blue corn tortillas. Once cool, add the corn and have all of the fixings available on serving plates.
Season the fish. Heat the olive oil and cook the fish, about 2 to 4 minutes each side, depending on the thickness. Place the cooked fish in a serving bowl.
Allow people to make their own tacos. Take a tortilla and fill with your desired fillings. Squeeze a little lime juice over and enjoy!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Perfect for a family party or a potluck dinner, recipes with jello are always crowd-pleasers. Strawberry Jello Pretzel Salad is… Continue reading: "Strawberry Pretzel Saladvideocam"
- "Get Stuffed" Mexican Stuffed Shells
- Chi Chi's Chicken Chimis
- Layered Mexican Delight
- "27 Simple Mexican Recipes" eCookbook
- Stacked Black Bean Enchilada Pie
- Papa's Old Mexican Tamale Recipe
- Easy Speedy Taco Bake
- One Pot Cheesy Mexican Chicken Skillet
- Easy Beef Chimichangas
- 9 Mexican Ground Beef Casserole Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Boston Cream Pie
- 5 Spanish Soups To Beat The Winter Blues
- Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies – With Whole Wheat Flour
- Caramel Bars
- Chocolate Lava Mug Cake
- Mini Pigs In A Blanket
- Apple Marmalade
- Pork Chops And Rice With Creamy Mushroom Sauce
- Slimming World Cheesy Chips In The Air Fryer
- Shrimp Scampi With Pasta
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes