Healthy Blue Corn Fish Tacos
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"We love the great taste of corn tortillas. And the blue corn version, makes for a highlight on the color stakes. If you are looking for a healthy, summer-time lunch then this ticks all the boxes.Here is a healthy and easy to make dish that will impress your family and friends with its color and taste. Pair with a beer for a match made in heaven. Add some sunshine and you will be a very happy camper."
Preparation Time25 min
Cooking Time10 min
- 1 corn,cooked, kernels removed
- 1 avocado,cut into small dice
- 3 limes,juice only
- 1 onion, salad (red) finely diced
- 1 cup beans, black, raw cooked
- 1 cilantro,(coriander) finely chopped
- 2 cups tomatillo chipotle salsa
- 16 tortillos, blue corn
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 fish portions, firm white boneless fish fillets
Cook the ear of corn in boiling water for about 15 minutes. Remove the corn and allow to cool. Remove the kernels with a knife.
While the corn is cooking, prepare the avocado. Squeeze the juice of one of the limes over the avocado . Prepare the salad onion, black beans, cilantro, quarter the remaining limes and stage the salsa and blue corn tortillas. Once cool, add the corn and have all of the fixings available on serving plates.
Season the fish. Heat the olive oil and cook the fish, about 2 to 4 minutes each side, depending on the thickness. Place the cooked fish in a serving bowl.
Allow people to make their own tacos. Take a tortilla and fill with your desired fillings. Squeeze a little lime juice over and enjoy!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you love being able to have the best of both worlds when it comes to dessert and breakfast, you're going to adore this Heavenly… Continue reading: "Heavenly Cinnamon Bun Pievideocam"
- Chi Chi's Chicken Chimis
- Easy New Mexico Style Flat Enchiladas Recipe
- "Get Stuffed" Mexican Stuffed Shells
- Papa's Old Mexican Tamale Recipe
- 9 Mexican Ground Beef Casserole Recipes
- Slow Cooker Carnitas with Cilantro Lime Slaw
- Super Easy Cheesy Quesadillas
- Menudo Blanco Sonorense
- "27 Simple Mexican Recipes" eCookbook
- Easy Beef Chimichangas
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pigs In Blankets In The Air Fryer
- Easy White Bean Chicken Chili
- Easy Chicken Florentine Casserole Kids Can Make
- Instant Amla Pickle Recipe | Indian Gooseberry Pickle
- Easy Instant Pot Chicken Tikka Masala
- Cranberry And Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Rolo Pretzel Turtles
- Cornflake Marshmallow Wreaths
- One Pan Braised Chicken Thighs In Apple Juice
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes