Easy Chicken Fajita Rice Bowls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Easy Chicken Fajita Rice Bowls are healthy and quick to make, they're like your favorite fajitas but without the tortillas and easy to pack for lunch! Easy Chicken Fajita Rice Bowls are a staple in our household for dinners, but even more importantly for lunches! It takes just 15-20 minutes to cook the chicken and the vegetables and you’ve got an easy lunch you can pack ahead for or freeze. Big thanks to our favorite lunch secret, Minute® Ready to Serve Rice for sponsoring this post. We always have a huge stock of them in our pantry for quick meals."
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- No Bake Chocolate Caramel Nutty Crunch Bars
- Refreshing Salmon PaTe with Crudities
- Easy Jarred Artichoke Hearts with Spicy Tomato Sauce
- German Potato Salad
- Yellow Beans with Garlic and Dill
- Avocado Shrimp Pasta Salad
- Dump-and-Bake Chinese Pepper Steak
- Fruity Waffle Tacos
- Chocolate Heaven Magic Custard Cake
- Sex on The Beach
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes