Easy Chicken Fajita Rice Bowls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Easy Chicken Fajita Rice Bowls are healthy and quick to make, they're like your favorite fajitas but without the tortillas and easy to pack for lunch! Easy Chicken Fajita Rice Bowls are a staple in our household for dinners, but even more importantly for lunches! It takes just 15-20 minutes to cook the chicken and the vegetables and you’ve got an easy lunch you can pack ahead for or freeze. Big thanks to our favorite lunch secret, Minute® Ready to Serve Rice for sponsoring this post. We always have a huge stock of them in our pantry for quick meals."
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Baked Potato Taco Boats
Papa's Old Mexican Tamale Recipe
Chicken Soup, El Mirador Caldo Xochitl
Chi Chi's Chicken Chimis
"Get Stuffed" Mexican Stuffed Shells
9 Mexican Ground Beef Casserole Recipes
Beyond Easy Chicken & Cheese Enchiladas
Easy New Mexico Style Flat Enchiladas Recipe
Menudo Blanco Sonorense
Mindless Crescent Enchilada Bake
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes