"Loaded" Mexican Lasagna
For a fun and festive twist on your favorite traditional Mexican recipes, try this delicious "Loaded" Mexican Lasagna. It's made with all of those much beloved Mexican ingredients like refried beans, chiles and cheese, but in casserole form it's an unexpected dinner that will surprise the entire family with its great flavor. Make a delicious Mexican-inspired casserole for supper and wow the whole table with amazing taste and creativity.
For more of La Preferida's delicious Mexican recipes, check out their RecipeLion profile page.
Cooking Time40 min
- 2 cans (16 oz. each) La Preferida Refried Beans
- 2 cans (10 oz. each) La Preferida Enchilada Sauce
- 2 packages (12 each) La Preferida Corn Tortillas
- 1 can (4 oz.) La Preferida Diced Green Chiles, drained
- 1 1/2 pound ground beef, browned and drained
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar or Muenster cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Heat beans according to label directions.
Pour two-thirds can of enchilada sauce into a 12x8x3-inch baking dish.
Arrange 9 tortillas over sauce so they cover bottom and sides of dish.
Spread beans over tortillas. Pour remaining one-third jar enchilada sauce over tortillas; top with beef. Add remaining tortillas to cover top evenly.
Pour 1 can enchilada sauce over casserole, covering tortillas completly to prevent drying. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 30 to 40 minutes.