Mexican Tinga Tostadas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Tostadas are a staple of Mexican cuisine, but this version isn't as well known as others. The word "Tinga" refers to the method of combining shredded chicken with a tomato based, chipotle sauce. This version of tostadas has no beans, and is amazing."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time20 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Get summer picnic ready when you learn how to make this Easy 5-Minute Chicken Salad. Not only is this a super quick and super easy… Continue reading: "Easy 5-Minute Chicken Saladvideocam"
- Frito Pie
- Chi Chi's Chicken Chimis
- Single Serve "Mexican" Ground Beef Bakes
- 5 Minute Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Grande
- "Get Stuffed" Mexican Stuffed Shells
- 9 Mexican Ground Beef Casserole Recipes
- Slow Cooker Carnitas with Cilantro Lime Slaw
- Taco Pasta Salad
- Papa's Old Mexican Tamale Recipe
- Stacked Black Bean Enchilada Pie
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Baked Chicken Tenders
- Spicy Salmon Roll Sushi
- Scuppernong Jelly
- Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- Cucumber Dill Dip
- Smoked Gouda Alfredo Sauce
- Air Fryer Onion Rings
- Cashew Chicken
- Croissant Breakfast Casserole With Berries
- Chicken Salad
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes