Garden Primavera With Ham Or Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"The word Primavera means “Spring Style” in Italian.The vegetables used in making a Primavera are Spring or seasonal vegetables that are blanched. This is a very economical dish, not only because your using vegetables in season ( or that you froze from last years garden) but because the protein you can use in the recipe (cooked chicken or cooked ham) can be leftovers from a previous dinner. You can substitute the pasta in the recipe for rice or Zoodles if you’re on a gluten free diet. The two tablespoons of flour in the sauce could also be substituted for gluten free flour for any one sensitive to gluten or one a gluten free diet. Garden Primavera with Ham or Chicken, it’s what’s for dinner and it’s delicious! "
Preparation Time30 min
Cooking Time30 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you've ever had a king ranch chicken casserole before, you'll have an idea of what this soup is all about. It's basically just a… Continue reading: "The King of Chicken Soupsvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken Ramen Noodle Soup
- Baked Spiced Salmon Fillet
- Christmas Stollen
- Crunchy Baked Chicken Corden Bleu
- Air Fryer Toasted Bagels
- Air Fryer Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes Au Gratin
- Instant Pot Mushroom And Swiss Frittata
- Baked Brie
- Easy No-bake Granola Bars Recipe
- Delicious Christmas Breakfast Ideas
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes