Sausage and Potatoes with Rosemary Gravy
Let your oven do the work with great potato recipes. Combining sausage, red potatoes and tomatoes, Sausage and Potatoes with Rosemary Gravy is served with an easy to make fresh, delicious gravy. It's a perfect dinner.
Cooking Time1 hr
- 1 pound Butterball fresh sweet italian turkey sausage, each link diagonally cut in half
- 4 plum tomatoes, cut in half
- 5 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 2 pieces of fresh rosemary
- 12 ounces Heinz homestyle turkey gravy
- 3/25 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Toss sausage pieces, potatoes and tomatoes with 2 tablespoons of the oil to coat evenly. Place in 13×9-inch pan. Bake 35 to 40 minutes until potatoes are golden brown and tender, and internal temperature of sausage is 165 degrees F.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining 3 tablespoons of the oil in 1-quart saucepan on medium-high heat. Add the garlic cloves. Cook 4 to 5 minutes until golden brown, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in rosemary; cook an additional 30 seconds.
- Stir in gravy. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Strain sauce; fold in basil.
- Place roasted mixture in a serving bowl. Toss gently with gravy.