19 Peppermint Flavored Desserts
If you love chocolate peppermint desserts during the holidays, this is the collection of your dreams!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Peppermint is the perfect complement to chocolate, especially during the holidays! Whether it's peppermint bark, peppermint hot chocolate, fudge or cake, this holiday flavor combo is hard to beat. Our collection of peppermint flavored desserts is just what you need to get into the holiday spirit this year.
You might be planning to whip up some homemade gifts or perhaps you're planning a party. No matter the reason, these peppermint desserts are decadent enough to delight everyone on your list this Christmas.
Make the most out of your homemade desserts this season by trying out recipes like peppermint brownies in a jar, chocolate peppermint skillet cookie, candy cane truffles, and more!
Chocolate Peppermint Desserts
Peppermint and chocolate are a match made in heaven. What could be better than rich chocolate and refreshing peppermint? The combination somehow seems to make the holiday season even more memorable and enjoyable. Make these chocolate peppermint recipes this year to take your Christmas treats up a notch.
- Homemade Frosted Peppermint Brownie Cookies
These Homemade Frosted Peppermint Brownie Cookies will melt in your mouth when you taste the rich chocolate with a hint of fudge that are sprinkled with candy cane crumbles.
- Christmas Candy Cane Fudge
Christmas Candy Cane Fudge is the perfect addition to your Christmas menu. It's a simple fudge recipe that goes a long way.
- Peppermint Oreo Truffles
Making Peppermint Oreo Truffles is easy with this four ingredient recipe. You only need Oreos, peppermint extract, almond bark, and cream cheese to make this easy truffle recipe a reality.
- Peppermint Brownies in a Jar
This delicious Christmas dessert recipe for Peppermint Brownies in a Jar is actually three recipes in one: a brownie recipe, a chocolate buttercream frosting recipe, and a peppermint buttercream frosting recipe.
- Peppermint Brownie Baked Alaska
A rich, chocolate brownie layer is topped with a super creamy peppermint ice cream, which is then enclosed in a sweet, meringue casing sealed with the help of a kitchen torch.
- Dark Chocolate Peppermint Brownies
These Peppermint Brownies are classic ganache topped brownies with peppermint extract and mint chips for a chilly twist.
- Chocolate Peppermint Cheesecake Cake
This chocolate dessert recipe is perfect for all of your holiday dessert needs. With two chocolate cake layers, a peppermint cheesecake layer, and a mint chocolate frosting, this cake is the definition of decadence.
- 3-Ingredient Peppermint Bark
Instead of just being pure chocolate, this bark recipe is more like a cookie, which makes it much easier to put it together!
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate
This four ingredient peppermint hot chocolate recipe is thick, creamy, and dairy-free when made with Almondmilk Cashewmilk Blend!
- Chocolate Peppermint Skillet Cookie
This Chocolate Peppermint Skillet Cookie will be the holiday hit at your next party. It’s full of chocolate chips and peppermint flavor. It can be mixed in one bowl and cooked in either a cast iron or oven-safe skillet.
- Peppermint Marshmallow Hot Chocolate Cookies
These Peppermint Marshmallow Hot Chocolate Cookies are super easy, delightfully scrumptious and the perfect holiday treat.
- Peppermint Brownie Truffles
These rich, delicious, peppermint brownie truffles are the homemade answer to a peppermint patty. Get excited.
Other Peppermint Recipes You Have to Try
- Candy Cane Truffles
These Candy Cane Truffles are the best dessert recipe to bring to a holiday party this year. The shortbread base is mixed with crushed candy canes to give these white chocolate-covered truffles the perfect seasonal taste.
- Peppermint Rice Krispie Treats
This holiday dessert is an easy recipe that is sure to become a tradition for every holiday party. This recipe gives you the basics for all that you need to get creative and put your own twist on it.
- Peppermint Shortbread Squares
These Peppermint Shortbread Squares make a wonderful addition to your holiday party. Wrap them up and they become delicious edible gifts to give this season.
- Dark Chocolate Peppermint Layered Cake
You don't have to be a gourmet chef to make this rich Dark Chocolate Peppermint Layered Cake, but when your guests bite into it, they'll swear you bought it from the local bakery.
- Peppermint Marshmallows
Making your own marshmallows is easier than you'd think! These Peppermint Marshmallows look gorgeous, taste 100 times better than store bought, and make a great holiday gift.
- Peppermint Cream Cheese Frosting
The frosting has a smooth consistency that makes applying it to your baked goods easy with very little mess. This frosting recipe is a quick way to top off your holiday with classic festive flavor!
- Peppermint Bark Cheesecake
This Peppermint Bark Cheesecake is simply the best. It takes a little bit of time and energy to make this holiday recipe, but it is totally worth the effort.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Perfect for a family party or a potluck dinner, recipes with jello are always crowd-pleasers. Strawberry Jello Pretzel Salad is… Continue reading: "Strawberry Pretzel Saladvideocam"
- Smoky Bacon Cheddar Cheese Ball
- 4th of July Recipe and Craft eBook
- Perfect Pot Roast
- 13 Mother's Day Recipes for Brunch and Dessert
- 22 Easy 4th of July Dessert Recipes Free eCookbook
- Chocolate Brownie Turkey Tart
- Red Velvet Cake Truffles
- 50 Favorite Christmas Cookie Recipes Free eCookbook
- Sticky Toffee Pudding
- Red, White and Blue Bark
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Boston Cream Pie
- 5 Spanish Soups To Beat The Winter Blues
- Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies – With Whole Wheat Flour
- Caramel Bars
- Chocolate Lava Mug Cake
- Mini Pigs In A Blanket
- Apple Marmalade
- Pork Chops And Rice With Creamy Mushroom Sauce
- Slimming World Cheesy Chips In The Air Fryer
- Shrimp Scampi With Pasta
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes