Chicken Broccoli Alfredo
This recipe takes this classic Italian dinner and makes it even easier to make.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This Chicken Broccoli Alfredo is out of this world. Alfredo sauce is known for its hearty, creamy flavor and its ability to completely transform chicken and pasta into a magical and unique dish. This recipe takes classic chicken Alfredo and makes it a little bit lighter, so you don't have to worry about counting calories.
From the Chef: When I first became interested in cooking, I would look for easy restaurant-style recipes I could make for dinner, and Chicken Alfredo was on that list. This version combines classic ingredients to make a simple dinner that any cook can tackle.
- Addie Gundry
This recipe is from RecipeLion's 103 Cookbook series, Essential Slow Cooker Recipes: 103 Fuss-Free Slow Cooker Meals Everyone Will Love.
Preparation Time15 min
Slow Cooker Time HIGH3 hr 30 min
Slow Cooker Time LOW7 hr
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more as needed
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 (15-ounce) jars Alfredo sauce
- 1 pound broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 8 ounces rigatoni pasta
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
Lightly spray the insert of a 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
Place the chicken in the slow cooker and sprinkle with the salt and pepper.
Pour the Alfredo sauce over the chicken.
Cover and cook on Low for 6 hours or on High for 3 hours.
Add the broccoli, garlic, and red pepper flakes.
Cover and cook on Low for 1 hour or on High for 3 hours.
Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the rigatoni, and cook according to the package directions until al dente. Drain the rigatoni and add to the slow cooker. Mix in.
Sprinkle the Parmesan on top and serve.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you're looking for a dish that's packed with protein and is super easy to make, look no further than this recipe for Slow Cooked… Continue reading: "Slow Cooked Southern Steakvideocam"
- All Day Melt-In-Your-Mouth Ribs
- Best-Ever Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken
- Amazing Slow Cooker Swiss Steak
- Stupid Chicken
- Mississippi Chicken
- 5-Ingredient Slow Cooker Pork Chops
- Slow Cooker Bisquick Chicken and Dumplings
- All Day 4 Packet Roast
- Creamy Italian Slow Cooker Chicken
- 4-Ingredient Dump and Go Russian Chicken
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Nutella Brownies
- Healthy Pumpkin Soup (no cream)
- Cranberry Sauce
- Shrimp Fried Rice
- Peppermint Chocolate Thumbprint Cookies
- Strawberry Bread with Whipped Strawberry Butter
- Crock Pot Ham with Cola Glaze
- The Total Yodel Shot Recipe
- Baked Feta Sausage Pepper Dip
- Old Fashioned Rice Pudding
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes