Traeger Pork Tenderloin With Mustard Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This simple Traeger Pork Tenderloin with Mustard Sauce is a snap to throw together, takes less than 30 minutes from fridge to table, and is a family favorite! Pork tenderloin with mustard sauce offers a great option for grilling on your Traeger grill that cooks quickly. Pork tenderloin is as lean as chicken breast, so it is a healthy option as well. The mustard sauce provides a touch of tanginess along with a slight measure of heat that really plays nicely with the taste buds. "
- 1 Pork tenderloin
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
These Easy Amish Breakfast Muffins couldn't be easier to make and will make your mornings a little bit sweeter! Made in a mini muffin… Continue reading: "Easy Amish Breakfast Muffinsvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Peach Crisp
- Matcha Mint Julep
- Keto Vegan Cabbage Steaks With Chimichurri Sauce
- Tomato Peach Caprese
- Easy Fruit Tacos
- Best Strawberry Lemonade Ever
- Roast Turkey And Sweet Potato Appetizers
- Chocolate Covered Pretzel Cupcakes
- Game Day Snickers Cookies
- Authentic Spanish Gazpacho Recipe ¨gazpacho Andaluz¨
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes