Traeger Grilled Lemon Dill Salmon
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Traeger Grilled Lemon Dill Salmon is a bright and wonderful way to grill fresh salmon! I love how the dill and lemon really bring out the fresh flavors of the fish, plus it is SO easy. Seafood is one of my all-time favorite foods. Do you know what I like even better than that? When my husband takes his boat out and catches me some fresh salmon! There is very little better than fresh fish, and when it can go from the ocean to your grill inside of one day? That’s winning. "
- 1 Large salmon fillet
- 1 cup Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- French Apricot Jam
- Yummy And Easy Cheese Potato Bake
- The Most Delicious Peanut Butter, Banana And Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Easy Homemade Bread
- Green Mango Chutney
- Traeger Grilled French Toast
- Traeger No-flip Bacon
- Smoked Spicy Asian Pork Ribs
- Cherry Coke Ribs
- Traeger Grilled Nashville Hot Chicken
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes