Traeger Grilled Lemon Dill Salmon
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Traeger Grilled Lemon Dill Salmon is a bright and wonderful way to grill fresh salmon! I love how the dill and lemon really bring out the fresh flavors of the fish, plus it is SO easy. Seafood is one of my all-time favorite foods. Do you know what I like even better than that? When my husband takes his boat out and catches me some fresh salmon! There is very little better than fresh fish, and when it can go from the ocean to your grill inside of one day? That’s winning. "
- 1 Large salmon fillet
- 1 cup Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pigs In Blankets In The Air Fryer
- Easy White Bean Chicken Chili
- Easy Chicken Florentine Casserole Kids Can Make
- Instant Amla Pickle Recipe | Indian Gooseberry Pickle
- Easy Instant Pot Chicken Tikka Masala
- Cranberry And Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Rolo Pretzel Turtles
- Cornflake Marshmallow Wreaths
- One Pan Braised Chicken Thighs In Apple Juice
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes