Sousvant Sous Vide Cooker
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sousvant Sous Vide Cooker
Reviewed by , Editor, RecipeLion.com
Cook food perfectly every time when you use the Sousvant Sous Vide Cooker. The small, countertop appliance is sure to revolutionize how you cook. Just set the temperature you want the food to cook to, and it will be cooked to the exact degree!
Sous Vide cooking sounds fancy and difficult, but it is quite the opposite of that. The appliance does nearly all the work for you. All you need to do is vacuum seal the meat or food you are preparing, set a desired finished temperature, drop the food in the water, and the Sousvant will take care of the rest. The simplicity of using the Tribest appliance makes it a real winner. With just a couple of buttons, there are no complicated steps to the process. The digital screen is super easy to read even from afar.
I found the water came up to temperature quite fast compared to other sous vide cookers used in the past. I tested chicken first, so the temperature had to be set higher than some other types of meat. I was able to get it to 160 degrees in about 20 minutes. The resulting chicken was juicy and perfect for shredding into a salad.
The size of this appliance is ideal for home kitchens. With a three galloon capacity, you can make plenty of food, without taking up your entire workspace. I prefer this water bath, to the portable clip-on digital circulators because you don't need to search for a large enough bucket or pot. Since this has it all, it is ready to go right out of the box.
Once you start cooking sous vide, you won't be able to stop. The Sousvant makes it simple for any cook to get started cooking delicious meals.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Baked Potato Breakfast Casserole may soon become your newest go-to casserole recipe. Why? Because it's an easy egg casserole you just… Continue reading: "Baked Potato Breakfast Casserolevideocam"
- Chance to Win a Gourmia Mult Cooker!
- Chance to Win a Galanz SpeedWave 3-in-1 Convection Oven!
- Chance to Win a Cosori Premium Air Fryer!
- Win an UpCart and UpGrade Bag!
- Chance to Win a Braun Multiquick 9 Hand Blender!
- Chance to Win a Taylor Digital Scale Measuring Cup!
- Chance to Win the Ultimate Meal Plan Giveaway!
- Red Baron Mexican Style Pizza Review
- Chance to Win a Cosori Air Fryer Toaster Oven!
- Chance to Win a Cuisinart Chef's Classic 5 Piece Grill Set!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pumpkin Pie Pudding
- Slow Cooker Beef & Pumpkin Stew
- Panera Copycat Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Cream Cheese Pumpkin Bread
- Homemade Chocolate Frosting
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Hot And Sour Soup
- No Bake Turtle Pumpkin Pie
- Slow Cooker Corn Casserole
- Beef Enchilada Casserole
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes