Cream Cheese Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Cream Cheese Cookies are tender, light cookies that melt in your mouth. They have a light almond flavor and are easily adaptable. If you have never had a cream cheese cookie you do not know what you are missing. These Cream Cheese Cookies are one of the favorites during the holidays. They are a true crowd pleaser because of their creamy, smooth taste and consistency. These differ from other rock hard cookies you may experience."
NotesGet the full printable recipe on my website.
Preparation Time18 min
Cooking Time13 min
- Cream Cheese
- Granulated Sugar
- Almond Extract
- All-Purpose Flour
- Baking Powder
- Powdered Sugar
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
These Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bites are seriously one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever make. Plus, they're absolutely… Continue reading: "Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bitesvideocam"
- Dark Chocolate Macadamia Nut Magic Bars
- Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies
- Double Chocolate Tahini Cookies
- Pink Marbled Caramel Shortbread
- Linzer Cookies
- No Bake Cookies Too Dry or Gooey? Here's Why
- Buttery Sugar Cookies
- The Best Lemon Bars
- 4th Of July Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Red White and Blue Red Velvet Cookies
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes