The Original Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"The original Country Bob’s All Purpose Sauce has a great flavor that I absolutely loved. It had the flavor and consistency that combined the thin tanginess of A1 sauce with the sweet yumminess of a traditional barbecue. I poured this over rice, and enjoyed the menagerie of flavor that it provided.
It is thick enough to pour over rice and vegetables, but also thin enough to use as a marinade for chicken or turkey. This sweet and tangy sauce provides a nice middle ground between a steak sauce and a barbecue sauce – the best of both worlds!"
"Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce is the perfect blend of sweet and tangy. I love the light, delicate flavor that's not overwhelming but has enough of kick to add flavor to whatever meat of choice. I marinated my pork chops in the sauce and then tossed them on the grill - they came out amazingly moist and sweet.
The thickness of this all purpose sauce actually reminds me of A1, but with much more of a sweet flavor. This blend of flavors makes it perfect to pair with so many different meats, vegetables and even rice or noodles. Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce is a must to keep anyone's kitchen."
"I used The Original Country Bob’s All Purpose Sauce to slather onto chicken breasts for broiling. The sauce is tangy, with a slight kick, without being too sweet. It would be even better on the grill! The sauce has such a rich and versatile flavor, it could easily be used with steak, chicken or pork. In fact, the sauce reminds me of the some of the best sauces used for pulled pork. However you use this sauce, you are sure to have a savory, lip-smacking meal!"
Learn more about Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce and find out how you can win some of this tasty sauce at the The Original Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce Giveaway. But's it's only live until July 24th, so don't wait to enter!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
We just have to say from our own experience, this French Onion Chicken Skillet might be the best chicken dinner recipe we've ever had.… Continue reading: "French Onion Chicken Skilletvideocam"
- Enter to Win the Max Space Butter Dispenser!
- Nostalgia Electrics Cake Pop & Donut Hole Bakery Review
- Enter to Win a Brisker Electric Crisper!
- Win a Fiesta Skillet Baker!
- Coffee-mate Natural Bliss Creamers Review
- Chance to Win a Cozyna Smart Air Fryer!
- Veg-All Canned Vegetables Review
- Win a Caso Air Fryer!
- Chance to Win an Emile Henry Small Lasagna Dish!
- Edwards Pie Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Roasted Garlic Parmesan Carrots
- How To Make Cheese At Home – Homemade Ricotta Cheese Recipe
- Easy Salmon Patties Recipe 2-ways (keto | Gluten-free | Paleo | Whole30)
- Cheese Grits
- Air Fryer Pumpkin
- Brunswick Stew
- Jack Skellington Cheesecakes
- Creamy Garlic Skillet Shrimp
- Herbed Lemon Salmon
- Italian Dipping Oil
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes