PB Crave Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
PB Crave Peanut Butter
Reviewed by Jordan Sward, Editor of RecipeLion.com
PB Crave peanut butter is a natural peanut butter that instantly becomes a guilty pleasure after one taste of their unique flavors. Although PB Crave is made with natural ingredients, it's perfectly smooth and tastes even better than other kinds of peanut butter, without all the unwanted ingredients. The four flavors - Razzle Dazzle, Cookie Nookie, CoCo Bananas, and Choco Choco - are perfect for sandwiches, spreads, or baked goods!
Even those who don't typically care for natural peanut butters will love PB Crave. From their raspberry flavor to their cookie flavored peanut butter, each one is eat-by-the-spoonful good! These healthy peanut butters will soon become your "guilty pleasure" treat that you don't even have to feel guilty about. What's even better, PB Crave gives a minimum of 2% of their profit to Project Peanut Butter, a non-profit organization focused on treating malnourished children. Talk about a treat to feel good about!
Although I've never been a fan of raspberry flavored foods, I was surprised to find the Razzle Dazzle was one of my favorite flavors! It's like having all the flavors of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich is one silky smooth spread. The raspberry flavor tasted natural and was the perfect amount of fruitiness to compliment the peanut butter without being overpowering. I can imagine this flavor being the perfect spread for toast.
Cookie Nookie is a mouthwatering mix of chocolate chips, cookie dough flavor, wild honey and premium peanut butter. I was incredibly impressed that this flavor tasted so natural. One reviewer even said it was the best cookie butter they had tried! With a taste this good, I have to be careful not to eat it by the spoonful straight from the jar. Instead, I'd love to spread this on bananas, apples, toast, or just about anything else.
One of my favorite snacks is a banana with peanut butter, so I knew I'd love a banana flavored peanut butter - and I was right. CoCo Bananas has a refreshing, light, fruity aftertaste that banana lovers will go crazy for. This flavor is fruity and sweet, without being overpoweringly so. Plus, the little bits of chocolate add an extra special flavor element that makes it taste like dessert.
The Choco Choco flavor really is decadence in every bite. With flavors of rich dark chocolate and semi-sweet chocolate, this one is a classic that will never get old. It was the perfect dip for an apple, and made fruit seem like a sweet candy treat - which is never a bad thing! If you love the combination of peanut butter and chocolate, you'll want to keep this flavor in your pantry at all times.
PB Crave peanut butters are healthy, natural flavored peanut butters you can feel good about indulging in. With four unique flavors, these peanut butters will be the ones you reach for no matter if you're having a snack, toast, sandwich or baking!
This giveaway has ended.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Fully Loaded Chicken Potato Bake recipe is a super easy casserole recipe that will please your family any night of the week. This… Continue reading: "Fully Loaded Chicken and Potato Bakevideocam"
- Chance to Win a Galanz SpeedWave 3-in-1 Convection Oven!
- Zoku Slush and Shake Maker and The Art of Slush Review
- Enter to Win the Max Space Butter Dispenser!
- Win a Brieftons 4-in-1 Mandoline!
- Veg-All Canned Vegetables Review
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF Tabletop BBQ!
- Veronica's Treats Cake Pops Review
- Freshlike Canned Vegetables Review
- Enter to Win a Rodelle Prize Basket!
- Chance to Win a noni Seamless Stainless Steel Saute Pan!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Soft & Chewy Chocolate Flapjacks
- Italian Meatballs In Tomato Sauce
- Chocolate Chess Pie
- Air Fryer Box Cake
- Apple Dump Cake
- Peanut Butter And Nutella Celery Reindeer Snacks
- Restaurant-style Hash Brown Casserole
- Overnight Cherry Baked French Toast Casserole
- Irresistible Spiced Grilled Chicken
- Delicious Roasted Eggplant With Couscous
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes