PB Crave Peanut Butter Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"The peanut butter from PB Crave is peanut butter like you've never tasted before. This peanut butter is thick and creamy with delicious fruits and other flavors mixed in. If you like to get adventurous with your snacks and sandwiches, give this peanut butter a try. "
"I have two words to describe PB Crave peanut butter: Guilty Pleasure. This rich peanut butter spread is intense, but in the best possible way. I tried the Cookie Nookie variety, which is peanut butter mixed with chocolate chips and cookie dough flavors, and let me tell you... it was beyond heavenly. The addition of cookie dough makes this peanut butter doubly thick, and also doubly good. Perfect for dessert or an afternoon treat, PB Crave is a peanut butter that's definitely worthy of its name!"
"I absolutely love PB Crave's Razzle Dazzle peanut butter! At first I was thinking it would be like eating peanut butter and a raspberry jam, but it's even better. It's a sweet mix of raspberry, peanut butter with the addition of little white chocolate chips. I think the honey probably adds to the smoothness and keeps it from being an overwhelming mixture. This is definitely something I would eat as a snack right off the spoon or smeared on graham crackers. If I could find a good peanut butter bread or cookie recipe, this would fit right in."
"PB Crave is a natural peanut butter which to me means you can taste the individual ingredients that much more. When I first opened my jar of PB Crave I could tell it was different; the oil from the nuts had separated to the top which was interesting to see. After mixing up my peanut butter and giving it a taste, I was blown away. This peanut butter is more of a dessert than a sandwich spread, especially the varieties mixed with chocolate and cookie dough. It's a wonderful concept and a delicious treat that I'll definitely be trying out again."
"I was definitely intrigued when I took a look at the PB Crave Cookie Nookie peanut butter jar. I had never seen a combination like cookie dough peanut butter before. As someone who is staunchly pro-peanut butter, I was excited to try this out in my lunch, and boy, it didn’t disappoint. It actually tasted like both peanut butter and cookie dough! It seemed as though I was eating dessert for lunch which was a strange, yet pleasant, experience. The fact that this was an all-natural product helped assuage my guilt over eating something so sweet in the middle of the day. This is an especially useful product if you’re trying to trick your kids into eating their sandwiches during lunch or to dip apple slices in because it seems like a reward, not a chore."
"If you like your peanut butter super thick, the Cookie Dough peanut butter is the type for you. There's just the right amount of cookie dough taste to it. I was anticipating something chunky like cookie dough ice cream, but for a peanut butter that might be a bit too much chunk. PB Crave's Cookie Dough is okay though since it stays smooth. Make me a sandwich with it an I'll be a happy camper."
"Who doesn’t love peanut butter? Well, in my house – nobody…we ALL love peanut butter, and when it’s PB Crave, so much the better! In particular, my little guys ask for it all the time. Here’s what they had to say:
3 1/2-year-old on Razzle Dazzle: It’s good. It tastes like raspberry.
Mommy: Anything else?
3 1/2-year-old: I think that’s it.
6-year-old on Choco Coco: Tastes like chocolate. It’s yummy.
Mommy: If you were going to write about it, what would you say?
6-year-old: I would say it looks like peanut butter jelly time. End of my sentence.
Daddy: Does it taste like a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup?
Nobody in my house wants “regular” peanut butter any more. PB Crave really IS what we crave!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Fully Loaded Chicken Potato Bake recipe is a super easy casserole recipe that will please your family any night of the week. This… Continue reading: "Fully Loaded Chicken and Potato Bakevideocam"
- Chance to Win a Galanz SpeedWave 3-in-1 Convection Oven!
- Zoku Slush and Shake Maker and The Art of Slush Review
- Enter to Win the Max Space Butter Dispenser!
- Win a Brieftons 4-in-1 Mandoline!
- Veg-All Canned Vegetables Review
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF Tabletop BBQ!
- Veronica's Treats Cake Pops Review
- Freshlike Canned Vegetables Review
- Enter to Win a Rodelle Prize Basket!
- Chance to Win a noni Seamless Stainless Steel Saute Pan!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Soft & Chewy Chocolate Flapjacks
- Italian Meatballs In Tomato Sauce
- Chocolate Chess Pie
- Air Fryer Box Cake
- Apple Dump Cake
- Peanut Butter And Nutella Celery Reindeer Snacks
- Restaurant-style Hash Brown Casserole
- Overnight Cherry Baked French Toast Casserole
- Irresistible Spiced Grilled Chicken
- Delicious Roasted Eggplant With Couscous
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes