Mr. Bar-B-Q Reversible Cast Iron Griddle Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The Mr. Bar-B-Q Reversible Cast Iron Griddle is an innovative cooking surface that allows you to choose between a raised side and flat side. The cast iron raised side is perfect for cooking up burgers, chicken breasts, and anything you might normally throw on the grill. The flat side is great for making pancakes or bacon.
I love the versatility of this cooking surface. You can use it on the stovetop to achieve the grilled look and taste. You can also bring it on a camping trip and heat it over a campfire! It features two sturdy handles that make lifting it easy no matter the cooking method.
The Cast Iron Griddle comes pre-seasoned so you don't have to worry about making the coating nonstick; it is ready to use right out of the box. In addition to the great nonstick surface, there are raised edges on either side of the griddle. This helps contains fat and oil as you cook.
Cast iron cooking is superior to just about any surface because of how well it distributes heat. When working with inconsistent heat like at a camp ground heat distribution can be particularly important to maintain. This makes the perfect gift for any camping, grilling, or general cooking enthusiast.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Take that box of lemon cake mix to the next level with this Easy Lemon Pudding Cake! It's a delicious and simple cake recipe that uses… Continue reading: "Easy Lemon Pudding Cakevideocam"
- Chance to Win a Galanz SpeedWave 3-in-1 Convection Oven!
- Zoku Slush and Shake Maker and The Art of Slush Review
- Enter to Win the Max Space Butter Dispenser!
- Win a Brieftons 4-in-1 Mandoline!
- Veg-All Canned Vegetables Review
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF Tabletop BBQ!
- Veronica's Treats Cake Pops Review
- Freshlike Canned Vegetables Review
- Enter to Win a Rodelle Prize Basket!
- Chance to Win a noni Seamless Stainless Steel Saute Pan!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Soft & Chewy Chocolate Flapjacks
- Italian Meatballs In Tomato Sauce
- Chocolate Chess Pie
- Air Fryer Box Cake
- Apple Dump Cake
- Peanut Butter And Nutella Celery Reindeer Snacks
- Restaurant-style Hash Brown Casserole
- Overnight Cherry Baked French Toast Casserole
- Irresistible Spiced Grilled Chicken
- Delicious Roasted Eggplant With Couscous
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes