Kai Luna Knife Set Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The Kai Luna Knife Set includes three of their stainless steel knives. These knives don't just work great, but they also look beautiful with a hammered finish. Each of the knives includes a sheath to protect the knives and your hands.
The hammered finish not only looks fantastic, but it also helps release food from the knives as you chop, similar to a hollow edge knife. The stainless steel material used to make the knives means they are extremely sharp and resilient. The plastic sheaths included with the set ensure your knifes stay sharp and ready to use. The knives also feature a soft-grip which keeps your hand comfortable as you prep for cooking.
The set comes with three different sizes knives that all serve a specific function. The smallest knife, a paring knife, has a blade that is 3.5-inch. This is great for mincing garlic, peeling fruit, or working with delicate ingredients. My favorite knife in the set is the utility knife. It is partially serrated which makes it great for cutting difficult items like tomatoes. It will keep your vegetables in tact as the blade goes right through them. I found it also works wonderfully for trimming meat. The chef's knife has an 8-inch blade, perfect for handling chopping large fruits and vegetables.
The knife set includes the kitchen essentials which make it a great starter set for a beginner cook. The gorgeous look of the knives makes them a wonderful gift or addition to your existing collection.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Kyocera Ultimate Ceramic Chef's Knife Set
- Cuisinart Stand Mixer
- Veg-All Canned Vegetables Review
- La Cuisine Cast Iron Enameled Roasting Pan Review
- Gourmia 11-in-1 Sous Vide & Multi Cooker
- Magikuchen Ultimate Strainer Review
- PanSaver Electric Roaster Liners Review
- Gourmia Curly Q Electric Spiralizer
- Emile Henry Mixing Bowl Set Review
- Black Cube Stainless Steel Chef's Pan
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes