Kai Luna Knife Set Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The Kai Luna Knife Set includes three of their stainless steel knives. These knives don't just work great, but they also look beautiful with a hammered finish. Each of the knives includes a sheath to protect the knives and your hands.
The hammered finish not only looks fantastic, but it also helps release food from the knives as you chop, similar to a hollow edge knife. The stainless steel material used to make the knives means they are extremely sharp and resilient. The plastic sheaths included with the set ensure your knifes stay sharp and ready to use. The knives also feature a soft-grip which keeps your hand comfortable as you prep for cooking.
The set comes with three different sizes knives that all serve a specific function. The smallest knife, a paring knife, has a blade that is 3.5-inch. This is great for mincing garlic, peeling fruit, or working with delicate ingredients. My favorite knife in the set is the utility knife. It is partially serrated which makes it great for cutting difficult items like tomatoes. It will keep your vegetables in tact as the blade goes right through them. I found it also works wonderfully for trimming meat. The chef's knife has an 8-inch blade, perfect for handling chopping large fruits and vegetables.
The knife set includes the kitchen essentials which make it a great starter set for a beginner cook. The gorgeous look of the knives makes them a wonderful gift or addition to your existing collection.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Chance to Win a Swiss Diamond XD Nonstick Crepe Pan!
Chance to Win a Black Cube Stainless Steel Chef's Pan!
Veg-All Canned Vegetables Review
Fagor Rapid Express Pressure Cooker Review
Enter to win a BergHOFF Ron Chef's Knife!
Fairytale Brownies Review
Enter to Win a Wolfgang Puck Pressure Oven!
Enter to Win a Pair of Grill Armor Heat-Resistant Gloves!
Chance to Win a Kuhn Rikon Microwave Pressure Cooker!
Chance to Win a Emile Henry Square Baking Dish!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Circulon Covered Essentials Pan
- Coconut Chips 4 ways!
- Perfect Oven Roasted Asparagus
- Vegan Date Dessert Sandwiches
- Classic Chocolate Roulade
- Chicken Chow Mein Hotdish Recipe
- Easy Chicken and Dumplings
- Spicy Chicken Broccoli Stir Fry
- Old Fashioned Chili
- Yummy Lemon Bars
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes