Anolon Clad Deep Round Grill Pan
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Anolon Clad Deep Round Grill Pan
Reviewed by , Editor, RecipeLion.com
The Anolon Clad Deep Round Grill Pan's solid construction, large cooking surface, and versatility make it a must-have piece of cookware. The Try-Ply design has an aluminum core surrounded by durable, stainless steel. It can be used in an oven, on an induction stovetop, and you can even clean it in your dishwasher.
I love grilling, but I don't always like waiting for a grill to heat or standing outside in the cold. By "grilling" indoors with a pan like this one from Anolon, I can still enjoy my favorite recipes for the grill without the inconvenience.
This pan is part of the Try-Ply Clad line featuring superior materials. The use of an aluminum core ensures your pan heats quickly and evenly, while the stainless steel allows you to use the pan on any surface, without risk of damage. Whether you have a gas stovetop or induction stovetop, this pan will work wonderfully. You can even use it in an oven up to a whopping 500 degrees F. I love that I can perfectly sear my steaks on the stove and then quickly finish them in the oven using this pan.
Whether making burgers, fish, or vegetables, this pan works really well. I especially love the size of this pan. You don't have to cook in multiple batches so all of your food can be served hot at the same time. I found the pan did an excellent job of replicating the effects of the grill.
I recommend investing in this pan, as well as the others in the Try-Ply Clad line. It has a classic look, and durable build that will last for many years. It also makes a great gift for any occasion.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Fully Loaded Chicken Potato Bake recipe is a super easy casserole recipe that will please your family any night of the week. This… Continue reading: "Fully Loaded Chicken and Potato Bakevideocam"
- Chance to Win a Galanz SpeedWave 3-in-1 Convection Oven!
- Zoku Slush and Shake Maker and The Art of Slush Review
- Enter to Win the Max Space Butter Dispenser!
- Win a Brieftons 4-in-1 Mandoline!
- Veg-All Canned Vegetables Review
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF Tabletop BBQ!
- Veronica's Treats Cake Pops Review
- Freshlike Canned Vegetables Review
- Enter to Win a Rodelle Prize Basket!
- Chance to Win a noni Seamless Stainless Steel Saute Pan!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Soft & Chewy Chocolate Flapjacks
- Italian Meatballs In Tomato Sauce
- Chocolate Chess Pie
- Air Fryer Box Cake
- Apple Dump Cake
- Peanut Butter And Nutella Celery Reindeer Snacks
- Restaurant-style Hash Brown Casserole
- Overnight Cherry Baked French Toast Casserole
- Irresistible Spiced Grilled Chicken
- Delicious Roasted Eggplant With Couscous
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes