Anolon 3 Qt Au Gratin and Rectangular Baker Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
I love quality bakeware, and that's what Anolon is all about. Their Vesta Stoneware 3-Quart Oval Au Gratin and 9 x 13 inch Rectangular Baker are two great baking dishes. With a sleek design and stoneware construction, these quality dishes will be a household favorite.
The 9 x 13 inch Rectangular Baker is perfect for making casseroles, lasagnas, and even desserts. The 3-Quart Oval Au Gratin is perfect for au gratin potatoes, of course, as well as other casseroles and side dishes. Use them for holidays as well as weeknight dinners.
The first thing I noticed about the Vesta Stoneware baking dishes was their bold color. The deep red and blue hues are beautiful. And the glaze makes them shiny. Most people eat with their eyes, so I'm not surprised that these dishes make food even more enticing.
The curved handles make the dishes easy to hold and transfer. And because they're so pretty, you'll definitely want to bring them from oven to table in order to show them off. The red dish will especially look nice at Christmas dinner.
Microwave, freezer, and dishwasher safe, as well as oven safe up to 500 degrees F, the Anolon Vesta Stoneware bakeware can do it all. Freeze a casserole one night, warm it up in the oven the next month, and then throw it in the dishwasher. Some bakeware can't handle the microwave, freezer, or dishwasher, so this is a great convenience.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Fully Loaded Chicken Potato Bake recipe is a super easy casserole recipe that will please your family any night of the week. This… Continue reading: "Fully Loaded Chicken and Potato Bakevideocam"
- Chance to Win a Galanz SpeedWave 3-in-1 Convection Oven!
- Zoku Slush and Shake Maker and The Art of Slush Review
- Enter to Win the Max Space Butter Dispenser!
- Win a Brieftons 4-in-1 Mandoline!
- Veg-All Canned Vegetables Review
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF Tabletop BBQ!
- Veronica's Treats Cake Pops Review
- Freshlike Canned Vegetables Review
- Enter to Win a Rodelle Prize Basket!
- Chance to Win a noni Seamless Stainless Steel Saute Pan!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Soft & Chewy Chocolate Flapjacks
- Italian Meatballs In Tomato Sauce
- Chocolate Chess Pie
- Air Fryer Box Cake
- Apple Dump Cake
- Peanut Butter And Nutella Celery Reindeer Snacks
- Restaurant-style Hash Brown Casserole
- Overnight Cherry Baked French Toast Casserole
- Irresistible Spiced Grilled Chicken
- Delicious Roasted Eggplant With Couscous
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes