Abundant Chef 3-Piece Cutting Board Set Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A chef's tools are just as important as the ingredients in the recipe. Without the correct utensils, you will not be able to cook efficiently and may end up with a lackluster meal. For me, cutting boards are top priority while looking for kitchen tools because they are exposed to so many different types of food. Raw meat, vegetables, and fruit all end up on your boards one way or another, and you do not want those bacteria mixing together. Abundant Chef's 3-Piece Cutting Board Set has boards that are sanitary and beautiful, so you do not need to sacrifice aesthetic design for cleanliness.
These boards feature a duo-toned bamboo design that is perfect for teaching children how to carry a cutting board. If you explain to hold the boards only where the light color is, and not the dark brown, you can help to keep their little hands free from any bacteria on the board. These boards are extremely easy to clean, needing only hot, soapy water and a kitchen brush. While they are not dishwasher safe like many plastic cutting boards, they don't need to be with the bamboo's natural anti-bacterial properties. These ultra-thick bamboo cutting boards are much easier on your knife blade, and you will find that after a few uses you don't need to re-sharpen your kitchen knives.
The beautiful colors and look of the cutting board trio will bring a smile to your face every time you take them out. Unlike plastic boards that mark easily and can look cheap, these bamboo boards look classy and professional. If you are running late and still have a few ingredients to chop during a dinner party, you don't have to be embarrassed about the tools you are using; in fact, your guests might start to ask where you bought them! In three different sizes, 8.5"x6.1", 11"x8.5", and 13"x9.5", you will use at least one of these boards every single day.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
We just have to say from our own experience, this French Onion Chicken Skillet might be the best chicken dinner recipe we've ever had.… Continue reading: "French Onion Chicken Skilletvideocam"
- Enter to Win the Max Space Butter Dispenser!
- Nostalgia Electrics Cake Pop & Donut Hole Bakery Review
- Enter to Win a Brisker Electric Crisper!
- Win a Fiesta Skillet Baker!
- Coffee-mate Natural Bliss Creamers Review
- Chance to Win a Cozyna Smart Air Fryer!
- Veg-All Canned Vegetables Review
- Win a Caso Air Fryer!
- Chance to Win an Emile Henry Small Lasagna Dish!
- Edwards Pie Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Roasted Garlic Parmesan Carrots
- How To Make Cheese At Home – Homemade Ricotta Cheese Recipe
- Easy Salmon Patties Recipe 2-ways (keto | Gluten-free | Paleo | Whole30)
- Cheese Grits
- Air Fryer Pumpkin
- Brunswick Stew
- Jack Skellington Cheesecakes
- Creamy Garlic Skillet Shrimp
- Herbed Lemon Salmon
- Italian Dipping Oil
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes