We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
At Earlywood, we aim to provide our customers with the most attractive and well-engineered wooden kitchen utensils available. With an attention to the smallest details, we are redefining quality in kitchen utensils and hope to exceed our customers’ expectations with every item we make.
We are driven to innovate in the face of stagnation. Wooden spoons and similar cooking implements have been around since the first time someone ate a meal and didn't use their fingers! That very fact makes our design work so essential. It’s only through creativity and innovation that we can improve upon such a timeless object. We analyze every detail of our designs and our manufacturing process to make sure the final product is not just beautiful, but meets its utmost potential for usefulness.
The wood we've chosen to use in our utensils is the perfect material for our designs. Not only is it beautiful, strong and long-lasting, it is a renewable natural resource. At Earlywood Designs, we are committed to a 100-1 reforestation program. For every one tree we use in the manufacturing of our products, we plant 100 seedlings in the Atlantic rain forest of Brazil.
In everything we do, we strive for sustainability, efficiency and beauty.
Earlywood Designs Links:
Earlywood Designs Reviews on RecipeLion.com:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Southern Fried Bacon and Cabbage is the perfect cabbage recipe for a quick and easy dinner. If you have had a long day and you… Continue reading: "Southern Fried Cabbagevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Crispy Bacon & Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- Amish Baked Oatmeal With Apples
- Sheet Pan Pumpkin Pie Pancakes
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Fudgy Chocolate Brownie Cookies
- Pumpkin Dip
- Frankenstein Halloween Rice Krispie Treats
- Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- Homemade Orange Julius Recipe
- Delicious 3-bean Spanish Vegan Paella
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes