A Cajun Life
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our story starts in the heart of Cajun country in my hometown of Eunice, Louisiana. As adults, my wife and I ended up in Oregon, but never lost the craving for true authentic Cajun food. After sharing our recipes with friends, we were encouraged to bring Cajun products to a broader audience. That’s when A CAJUN LIFE® was born. Built around food, family, and friends, We started as a little part time food cart in Damascus Oregon and grew to 4 restaurant locations before deciding to focus on growing our packaged goods line. Today, we are a company with a vision of bringing great tasting authentic Cajun food and lifestyle products to homes all across the globe. Blended and packaged within minutes of my hometown, we are able to provide the authentic Cajun flavor most "Cajun" products are missing! Our products are as authentic as they come and most boast the Certified Cajun seal! It's a certification that only true Cajun products are rewarded. From our table to yours, enjoy our line of Certified Cajun Products!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
One bite of this Fluffy Cream Puff Cake and you will fall in love. This easy dessert recipe combines pudding, Cool Whip, chocolate,… Continue reading: "Fluffy Cream Puff Cakevideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes