Quick And Easy Baked Fish
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This quick and easy baked fish recipe is my favorite because the fish turns out moist, tender, and flavorful. Just the right amount of seasoning and the flaky fish is ready for dipping in melted butter. For years I worked in a restaurant and baked fish was on the menu for Friday evenings. In Wisconsin, Fridays mean fish fry whether it is beer battered or baked, seems like it is a tradition that has been going on since I can remember. Wisconsin Friday Fish Fry comes in all varieties that are available year-round. A few places serve Northern, Walley, and Perch locally sourced. However, in most places you will find the traditional Cod or Haddock fish fry served with sides like Coleslaw, French fries, and rye bread. "
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time20 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Classic Salisbury Steak Recipe is an old fashioned comfort food recipe you're surely familiar with. A favorite among many Moms… Continue reading: "Classic Salisbury Steak Recipevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Butternut Squash Pasta With Chili & Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Pumpkin Fluff Dip
- Baked Spaghetti Squash Carbonara Casserole
- Carrot Ginger Soup
- Old-fashioned Cranberry Muffins
- Sloppy Joe
- Cheesy Cauliflower Soup
- Victoria Sponge Cake In Air Fryer
- Beet Salad
- Air Fryer Cheesecake
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes