We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Add some salmon to your falafel for added protein and delicious flavor in a unique salmon patty.These salmon falafel are simple to make. The ingredients get thrown into a food processor cutting down your prep time. While the salmon falafel are in the refrigerator, make the tzatziki sauce. Then with four to five minutes of cooking time your Salmon Falafel are done. You either have a delicious healthy dinner or appetizer. In fact, they make a terrific lunch, too."
Preparation Time25 min
Cooking Time5 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Perfect Pork Chop Casserole Dinner will make your night elegant and delicious in just a few easy steps and what is better than that?… Continue reading: "Perfect Pork Chop Casserole Dinnervideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Frittata with zucchini and brown rice
- Authentic Spanish Croquettes with Spinach
- Cheese Eggplant Pasta Casserole
- Chicken and Wild Rice Soup
- Chocolate Bundt Cake
- Pulled Pork Chili
- Little Potato Galette
- Lemon Chess Pie
- Homemade Alphabet Soup
- Balkan Cornbread
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes