We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Add some salmon to your falafel for added protein and delicious flavor in a unique salmon patty.These salmon falafel are simple to make. The ingredients get thrown into a food processor cutting down your prep time. While the salmon falafel are in the refrigerator, make the tzatziki sauce. Then with four to five minutes of cooking time your Salmon Falafel are done. You either have a delicious healthy dinner or appetizer. In fact, they make a terrific lunch, too."
Preparation Time25 min
Cooking Time5 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Ready for a breakfast casserole with an extra protein kick? This Dump and Done Chicken Casserole is so delicious and can easily be… Continue reading: "Dump and Done Chicken Casserolevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Blueberry Streusel Muffins
- Creamy Chicken And Asparagus
- Air Fryer French Fries
- Air Fryer Pork Chops
- Air Fryer Chicken Thighs
- Air Fryer Hard Boiled Eggs
- Banana Bread
- Carrot Cake Pancakes
- 20 Minute Creamy Kale Pasta
- Chewy Chocolate Chunk Cookie Bars
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes