We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Chili-Rubbed Salmon with Avocado Salsa is a great recipe for the grill. The spicy seasonings on the salmon get cooled down by creamy avocado. It's the perfect balance!
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time15 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- One Pan Easy Baked Fish and Chips
- Fish Nuggets
- Baked Parmesan Tilapia
- Easy Garlic Butter Salmon
- Parmesan Crusted Halibut & Spicy Sprouts
- Thai Coconut Fish Curry
- Bahama Fried Fish
- Deep Fried Fish and Chips
- Seared Tasman Sea Barramundi with Sauteed Shrimp, Red and Yellow Peppers and Jalapeno Citrus Vinaigrette
- Grand Traverse Walleye, Crab and Artichoke Pinwheel
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- No Bake Snickers Peanut Butter Bars
- Spicy Black Bean Dip
- Chikoo Milkshake
- The Best Chicken Salad
- Fresh Pineapple Avocado Salsa
- World Famous Nashville Hot Chicken Recipe
- Lemon Pound Cake
- Chinese Chicken Salad
- Butterscotch Pie
- Air Fryer Potato Wedges
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes