Baked Parmesan and Pecan Crusted Halibut
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Try this Baked Parmesan and Pecan Crusted Halibut for a heart healthy dinner ready in just 20 minutes! I received a box of fresh East Coast Halibut and decided to bake it with a simple and flavor packed Parmesan and Pecan crust! This is the kind of dish that you can easily make on a busy weeknight because it is ready in under 20 minutes, but you can also prepare for a nice dinner because it is impressive and worthy of guests!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Cheesy One Pot Hamburger Casserole is one of those easy weeknight meals you can make in a hurry when you have hungry mouths to… Continue reading: "Cheesy One Pot Hamburger Casserolevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Almond Pesto Paste
- Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cookie Bars
- Easy Instant Pot German Potato Soup
- King Ranch Chicken (no Canned Soup)
- Seared Tuna Salad Niçoise
- Gouda Spinach Hasselback Chicken
- Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms
- Baked Zucchini Chips Keto Friendly
- Easy Cinnamon Sugar
- Coronation Chicken Sweet Potato Jacket
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes