Baked Sesame Salmon
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This is a great entree when you’re looking for a lighter meal. We call for salmon here, but you could use other seafood. Scallops would be very nice with these flavors as well. If you’re looking for a side to go with this dish try this apple fennel salad. Really, any leafy green salad would do. Spinach would be a happy medium ground between the lighter and heavy greens. A soy sauce based dressing also tastes quite nice on spinach, which would bring the flavors of the dish together."
Preparation Time35 min
Cooking Time15 min
- 16 ounces salmon fillet
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 ounce Ginger
- 1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 spring onions
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Farenheit
Cut the salmon fillet into 4 equal servings and season with salt and pepper
In a bowl, mix the sweet chili sauce, rice wine vinegar, honey, sesame oil, and soy sauce
Mine the garlic and add it to the mixture
Grate the ginger and also add it to the marinade
Add the salmon fillet and marinate for 30 minutes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This German Chocolate Lover's Frozen Pie is one of the easiest desserts you'll make this summer. Who can pass up an ice cold and… Continue reading: "German Chocolate Lover's Frozen Pievideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Candy Corn Nonalcoholic Punch
- Apple Pie Punch
- Pumpkin Pie Smoothie Recipe
- Apple Moscow Mule
- Parmesan Risotto
- Strawberry Rhubarb Overnight Protein Oats
- Dairy Free Pina Colada Ice Cream (nice Cream)
- Chocolate Nutella And Banana Crepes
- Instant Pot Creamy Chicken Pasta
- Slow Cooker Alfredo Chicken
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes