The Ultimate Kitchen Guide: How-Tos, Cooking Tips & Essential Kitchen Knowledge
Addie K. Martin - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Addie K. Martin is an avid home cook, food lover, and recipe developer. This love of food and cooking has lead to the creation of her blog Culicurious. The recipe portion of the blog showcases mainly one-pot dishes such as soups and pastas. Working full-time combined with a love of tasty food has inspired Addie to be creative yet efficient with her dinner preparations. Some of the recipes are rooted in her south Louisiana culture but no cuisine is off limits.
Addie is a graduate of Chef John Folse Culinary Institute at Nicholls State University (received a B.S. in culinary arts) and also earned a Master’s degree from the University of New Orleans in Hospitality and Tourism Administration. Although she did work as a restaurant manager in both the front and back of the house, Addie does not currently work in the industry professionally. Her passion for food and cooking are now shared with the world on her blog.
Addie's Recipes on RecipeLion.com:
Addie's Black Bean Chili
Brisket and Turnip Hash
Country Style Peas
Eggplant and Tomato Bisque
Sage Cornbread Stuffing
Spinach Pecan Rice Dressing
Savory Root Vegetable Cobbler
Butternut Squash Au Gratin
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Addie Gundry - Professional Chef and Cookbook Author
Judy Hannemann - Food Blogger
Blair Lonergan - Food Blogger
Reeni Pisano - Food Blogger
Victoria Paikin - Food Blogger
Cris Goode - Food Blogger
Heather Carter - Food Blogger
Krista Marshall - Food Blogger
Tina Buttler - Food Blogger
Jaclyn Bell - Food Blogger
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Spicy Slow Cooker Black Beans
- Irish Cream Chocolate Boozy Brownies
- Crunchy Pecan Cookies
- Chicken and Wild Rice Soup
- Oven Baked Garlic Mushroom Rice
- Easy Blueberry Bars
- Garlic Butter Shrimp Pasta
- Dump-and-Bake Bourbon Chicken
- Watermelon Shaped Bites
- Cat in the Hat Cupcakes
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes