The Ultimate Kitchen Guide: How-Tos, Cooking Tips & Essential Kitchen Knowledge
Addie K. Martin - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Addie K. Martin is an avid home cook, food lover, and recipe developer. This love of food and cooking has lead to the creation of her blog Culicurious. The recipe portion of the blog showcases mainly one-pot dishes such as soups and pastas. Working full-time combined with a love of tasty food has inspired Addie to be creative yet efficient with her dinner preparations. Some of the recipes are rooted in her south Louisiana culture but no cuisine is off limits.
Addie is a graduate of Chef John Folse Culinary Institute at Nicholls State University (received a B.S. in culinary arts) and also earned a Master’s degree from the University of New Orleans in Hospitality and Tourism Administration. Although she did work as a restaurant manager in both the front and back of the house, Addie does not currently work in the industry professionally. Her passion for food and cooking are now shared with the world on her blog.
Addie's Recipes on RecipeLion.com:
Addie's Black Bean Chili
Brisket and Turnip Hash
Country Style Peas
Eggplant and Tomato Bisque
Sage Cornbread Stuffing
Spinach Pecan Rice Dressing
Savory Root Vegetable Cobbler
Butternut Squash Au Gratin
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
One Pot Slow Cooker Chicken is a creamy, comforting chicken dinner that cooks together in your slow cooker so you don't have to lift a… Continue reading: "One Pot Slow Cooker Chickenvideocam"
- Addie Gundry - Professional Chef and Cookbook Author
- Victoria Paikin - Food Blogger
- Amanda Formaro - Food Blogger
- Tina Buttler - Food Blogger
- Christy Denney - Food Blogger
- Jaclyn Bell - Food Blogger
- Joan Hayes - Food Blogger
- Kristin Anderson - Editor
- Stacey Little - Food Blogger
- Julie Evink - Food Blogger
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Maple And Spice Roasted Nuts
- Peach Bread
- Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Mini Pumpkin Whoopie Pies
- Party Food Ideas: How To Make An Impressive Owl Meatloaf
- Crispy Bacon & Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- Amish Baked Oatmeal With Apples
- Sheet Pan Pumpkin Pie Pancakes
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes