The Ultimate Kitchen Guide: How-Tos, Cooking Tips & Essential Kitchen Knowledge
Addie K. Martin - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Addie K. Martin is an avid home cook, food lover, and recipe developer. This love of food and cooking has lead to the creation of her blog Culicurious. The recipe portion of the blog showcases mainly one-pot dishes such as soups and pastas. Working full-time combined with a love of tasty food has inspired Addie to be creative yet efficient with her dinner preparations. Some of the recipes are rooted in her south Louisiana culture but no cuisine is off limits.
Addie is a graduate of Chef John Folse Culinary Institute at Nicholls State University (received a B.S. in culinary arts) and also earned a Master’s degree from the University of New Orleans in Hospitality and Tourism Administration. Although she did work as a restaurant manager in both the front and back of the house, Addie does not currently work in the industry professionally. Her passion for food and cooking are now shared with the world on her blog.
Addie's Recipes on RecipeLion.com:
Addie's Black Bean Chili
Brisket and Turnip Hash
Country Style Peas
Eggplant and Tomato Bisque
Sage Cornbread Stuffing
Spinach Pecan Rice Dressing
Savory Root Vegetable Cobbler
Butternut Squash Au Gratin
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Grandma's Tomato Aspic is a recipe you probably either love or hate. This recipe was very popular during the 1950s along with meat… Continue reading: "Grandma's Tomato Aspicvideocam"
- Amanda Formaro - RecipeLion's Blogger of the Week!
- Angela Gunder - Food Blogger
- Kaylin Ruth Johnson - Editorial Intern
- Addie Gundry - Professional Chef and Cookbook Author
- Amanda Formaro - Food Blogger
- Carrian Cheney - Food Blogger
- Blair Lonergan - Food Blogger
- Zrinka P. - Food Blogger
- Amy Dickerson - Food Blogger
- Nicole Johnson - Food Blogger
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Rosehip & Hibiscus Iced Tea
- Chili Garlic Tofu Scramble
- Eggplant Caponata
- Air Fryer Chicken Thighs & Potatoes
- Smoked Lamb Casserole
- Lemon-olive Oil Dressing – Clean Eating
- Chocolate Plus Breakfast Smoothie
- White Chicken Chili
- Balsamic Glazed Steak And Onions
- Jaclyn Shimmel - Food Blogger
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes