With just a few ingredients create a ham omelet with hollandaise sauce. It is a breakfast recipe full of protein and flavor that you will love!
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time10 min
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup cubed ham pieces
- Hollandaise sauce (as much as desired)
- 2 slices of tomato
1. Whisk the eggs. Melt butter in an omlet pan.
2. When the omelet is cooked but still open in the pan, put on a handful of cubed ham pieces.
3. Cover with some Hollandaise sauce. Put the omelet onto a plate, and fold it.
4. Covered the omelet with more Hollandaise sauce. On top of put 2 slices of tomato.