11 Secret Copycat Recipes from Restaurants
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you love going out to eat, but can’t afford to go out every day or even once a week, we’ve collected some top secret copycat recipes from restaurants that taste just like the real thing. We cracked the case on what makes their restaurant recipes so good, and decided to share the wealth with you, for no extra charge.
If you are looking for famous Olive Garden recipes, we got ‘em. If you are looking for the country-style fare found at Cracker Barrel, look no further. We found them and they're delicious! We’re not cutting back on any flavor with these restaurant classics, and put our test kitchen to work to make some delicious copycat recipes that can fool the top chefs. So, get out your cookware and get ready for a restaurant style dinner with our collection of 11 Secret Copycat Recipes from Restaurants.
Why bother going out to eat when you can make just as good of a meal at home for less? Don’t get us wrong, we love going out to eat just as much as anybody, but it can be a tad expensive. With our brand new collection of copycat recipes, you’ll be able to make restaurant quality food for half of the price. And who wants to get all dressed up to go out anyway? Cook with comfort and fool your family with these delicious copycat recipes. They’re so good that your family will tip you 20 percent for such good food and service. Enjoy and happy eating.
The Best Copycat Restaurant Recipes
The best part about these copycat recipes is that anyone can make them. You don't need to be a master chef to cook some of your favorite restaurant foods. Great for cooks of all levels, make your favorite restaurant recipes and dine in tonight. You never know, if your family likes the recipes so much they might even leave a tip or if you’re like us, you’d prefer them to do the dishes. Dig in!
Olive Garden's Pasta e Fagioli Soup - Your family will eat up this delicious soup like there's no tomorrow. It's chocked full of veggies and spices, plus ground beef, so it's a hearty meal that's great for fall or winter.
Knockout Bloomin' Onion Copycat - With this recipe you can learn how to make a version of one of Outback's famous dishes right in your own kitchen. Find the recipe for the decadent dipping sauce and the onion itself right here.
Copycat Cafe Rio Sweet Barbacoa Pork - This juicy dish cooks overnight in your slow cooker and serves up to 15 people, so it's great to make if you're having company over.
Ruby Tuesday Chicken Quesadilla - Super cheesy and full of flavor, it is also one fo the easiest copycat recipes to make.
Applebee's Copycat Chicken Wings - Spicy and exploding with flavor, they will be the next big thing at your party.
Panda Express Orange Chicken at Home - This copycat orange chicken recipe is so good, you won't be able to stop making it!
Cracker Barrel's Meatloaf Dinner - When you serve this meatloaf dinner to your family, you're sure to get rave reviews. This is a top-notch Cracker Barrel copycat recipe you'll use again and again.
Popeye's Famous Coleslaw Recipe - There's no better side for any meal than a creamy coleslaw.
KFC Inspired Fried Chicken - Crunchy and a family favorite, the Colonel's recipe is no longer a secret. Yeehaw!
Cracker Barrel's Copycat Hashbrown Casserole - Easy and cheesy, it's copycat restaurant recipes like this one that you don't want to miss.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This recipe for Sour Cream Hash Brown Bake is the picture of comfort. Made with creamy cream of chicken soup, sour cream, and shredded… Continue reading: "Sour Cream Hash Brown Bakevideocam"
- 19 Old West Cowboy Recipes
- The Best Funeral Foods: 21 Easy Potluck Recipes for a Crowd
- 24 Classic Great Depression Era Recipes
- The Ultimate Kitchen Guide: How-Tos, Cooking Tips & Essential Kitchen Knowledge Free eBook
- 9 Jiffy Cornbread Recipes You'll Love
- 30 Good Old Recipes from Grandma's Kitchen
- 31 Old Fashioned Recipes from the 1950s
- Top 5 Mason Jar Treats
- 36 Dump and Go Dinner Recipes
- Our 19 Favorite 9x13 Dessert Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Honey Garlic Chicken Legs
- Mediterranean Sheet Pan Sausage And Veggies
- Crispy Fried Chicken
- Allergy Friendly Easy Turkish Manti
- Bakery Style Triple Chocolate Cookies
- Watermelon Jello Shots
- Shrimp And Grits
- Kitchen Hacks: 12-ingredient Dry Rub For Ribs
- Shrimp And Crab Salad
- Ranch Hands' Bbq Pulled Pork Sandwiches With Spicy Coleslaw
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes