Caramel Apple Mimosas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These caramel apple mimosas are the perfect fall cocktail. We’ve served them for Friendsgiving as well as Thanksgiving, and they are always well received. Just a few ingredients and you’ll be serving these beautiful drinks! Fall weather makes people crave apples and pumpkins. With the holidays around the corner, this mimosa is perfect for all your holiday get togethers. Caramel Apple Mimosas are perfect for fall mornings before heading out to the pumpkin patch or served for Thanksgiving brunch. Apple cider and caramel bring together two favorite fall flavors in these delicious mimosas."
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time3 min
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons caramel apple dip
- 750 milliliters bottle California Champagne
- 3 cups apple cider
- dash caramel beverage syrup
- thinly sliced apples
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This 4-Ingredient Chocolate Pudding Dump Cake is, hands down, the easiest dump cake you will ever make. It requires three ingredients… Continue reading: "4-Ingredient Chocolate Pudding Dump Cake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Glazed Eggnog Bread
- Butter Tart Waffles
- Easy Air Fryer Pop Tarts
- Easy Christmas Sprinkle Cookies
- Soft Cut-out Sugar Cookies
- How To Make Buttercream
- The Ultimate Skinny Pumpkin Pie
- Angel Biscuits
- Peanut Butter Fudge
- Mini Sweet Potato Pie
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes