Dulce De Leche Tart
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Dulce de Leche Tart- Soft and creamy dulce de leche fills this decadent tart. You can go full homemade with this or take a few shortcuts. Your choice! Whichever you chose, it’s delicious and simple to make. MAIN INGREDIENTS LIST: Dulce de leche 9 inch tart shell or pie crust Coarse sea salt Dulce de leche: You can purchase a can of already made dulce de leche in your grocery store. You can also make it homemade and all you need is a can of sweetened condensed milk. Making it homemade can take several hours, but, very little hands on time."
Cooking Vessel Size9 inch tart pan or pie pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
These Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bites are seriously one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever make. Plus, they're absolutely… Continue reading: "Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bitesvideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes