"Everything" Pasta Salad
This recipe for "Everything" Pasta Salad gets its name from the fact that it's made with a little bit of everything. Some red pepper, green pepper, red onion, black olives, cheese, parsley and more... it's the medley of ingredients that make this pasta salad recipe one of the tastiest we've ever had. When you want an easy dish to prepare for an outdoor potluck or party, try making this simple yet delicious deli salad that's sure to please everyone's taste buds!
Chilling Time2 hr
- 1 pound Rotini pasta, cooked according to package instructions
- 2 cups chicken breast, cooked and diced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced
- 1 medium green bell pepper, diced
- 3/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1 (3-ounce) can black olives, drained and halved
- 1 (4-ounce) package shredded mozzarella
- 2 ounces parsley, chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Dijon mustard or Gulden's
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup olive oil
Cook rotini according to package instructions, drain and cool in running water.
In a large bowl, toss all salad ingredients.
In a small bowl, whisk all dressing ingredients except olive oil until salt dissolves, then gradually whisk in oil. Toss with salad.
- If possible, refrigerate pasta salad for a couple of hours or longer to let flavors mingle, then toss again before serving.
Note: Makes a large bowl good for picnics; recipe halves well.
Read NextPopeye's Famous Coleslaw Recipe